1. You are late? This is mostly the first symptom of pregnancy. There are some examples when the cycle is in time, but it would be a little bit different than you are used to. However, this would be the first sign, for sure, that you should do a pregnancy test.
2. Morning sickness – Morning sickness usually occurs from eighth to thirteenth week of pregnancy, but in some case, it can start even earlier and last even until the end of pregnancy. Morning sickness can often occur if you don’t eat regularly. The advice is to have three meals a day and also, two snacks between them. If you have problems with morning sickness, click here to find out about some easy tips to help you with it.
3. Vomiting – It also occurs between eighth and thirteenth week, however, it can also surprise you and start earlier in pregnancy, and last until the very end of it. Unfortunately, research shows there is nothing you can do to prevent it, so it is advised that you stay occupied. Rest and watch your favorite tv show or a movie, read some good book or just invite your friends to a gossip party.
4. Painful breasts – Breasts often hurt and swell before the cycle, so women think that this is the regular pain that they feel in that period and lasts only for a few days. In case of pregnancy, the breasts can be painful and sensitive for up to 4 months, so if you have a sensitivity of more than a few days, this may be one of the indications that you are expecting. It is advised that you do not wear anything that is too tight during that period.
5. Drowsiness – from the very beginning of pregnancy and in some cases to the end, it can be accompanied by low blood pressure and a great need for sleep. Do not fight it, but simply sleep and rest! The body only tells you that you need a break for the period that follows.
6. Bloating stomach – Whatever you do, no matter how much you take care of your diet, simply your stomach can be unnaturally overloaded. You can consult a doctor to allow you to drink some medication for bloating, but if you worry about dieting and injecting enough fiber, it will be inevitable.
7. Menstrual-like stomachache– The lower abdominal cramps are normal in early pregnancy, and girls often misbehave it by thinking that these are the menstrual pains that you usually have just before the cycle begins. Since the painkillers are avoided in pregnancy, here is one advice – take a shower, wrap yourself into a blanket and have some mint tea. It can help. 🙂
8. Change in mood – sudden change of mood, from tears to laughter, nervousness and anger. Advice-meditation. No matter how stupid it sounds to you because you do not meditate, you would be surprised how much this can help you. You do not need meditation for more than 10 minutes, and you can do it in bed, bathtub, armchairs, wherever you are. You can go to watch the sunset and eat popcorn (and that’s what I’m doing) and after that you will feel incredibly well! It’s so good that, after that, it is very hard for people to upset you.
9. Constipation – a problem with going to the toilet is normal in pregnancy and you can experience it from the start. In healthy food, you can find everything you need. Put some dry plums and linseeds into a yogurt or sour milk and eat one glass of it each morning so you will not have problems. I like to make myself oatmeal with a spoon of flax seeds, coconut protein, almond, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, a spoonful of peanut butter and sprinkle it with water and half a glass of sour milk or Greek yogurt. I definitely cut out a fruit that I have at home and mix it all together. Try it! It’s really tasty!
10. Dizziness – you can not fight it, but if it often occurs, then be careful. Do not climb to some height for yourself to catch something, do not ride a bike and avoid actions where you may fall and get hurt due to dizziness.
11. Frequently urinating – There is no cure, so always be near some toilet. If you are traveling, be sure that your journey will last longer than usual, because you will have to take a stop frequently.
12. Weight gain – in pregnancy, our metabolism slows down and it’s normal to get on weight. Also, some pregnant women have a very strong appetite and a desire for food. We can alleviate it by physical activity and by keeping proper nutrition. We must try to eat regularly and healthy. You can read pregnancy tips in pregnancy here, and on the following link you can read some great tips for pregnancy exercises.