We are those who hold our health in our hands. Our habits and diet make up 90% of our body’s health.
What is it that most affects our immunity?
4. Physical activity
Seven to eight hours of sleep, less stress, a healthy and proper diet as well as moderate physical activity will make your immune system strong and body healthy.
Here’s what food is great for boosting your immunity!
1. Ginger – Ginger root contains a kind of Gingerol oil resin, which is a great antioxidant. It also contains over 100 bioactive compounds, vitamins, and minerals such as C Vitamin, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium and B6 Vitamin. Some research says ginger should be introduced into your daily diet and here’s our suggestion! Ginger tea, with some lemon and honey! Peel a few cubes of ginger and boil in boiling water for a few minutes. Then wait to cool and add some honey and lemon so you can enjoy your phenomenal and delicious beverage!
2.. Garlic – Contains about 400 active ingredients and is rich in vitamins and minerals such as adenosine, allicin, amino acids, vegetable fibers, vegetable fats, vitamin A, vitamin B1 and B2, vitamin C, iron, enzymes, essential oils. calcium, selenium, sulfur and phosphorus, iodine, potassium. Throughout ancient history, the main use of garlic was for its health and medicine properties! People often avoid it because of the unpleasant stench that occurs after eating. It is enough to eat one clove of garlic at bedtime and thus avoid any inconvenience! 🙂
3. Citrus– Lemon, grapefruit, oranges and tangerines are all full of Vitamin C! If you are not a fan of these fruits, drain them with a pulp and place a teaspoon of honey. You will get a delicious drink that you can drink every day!
4. Berry Fruit– In addition to being delicious, it’s also a great antioxidant and “immune booster”! A rich source of vitamins (C, A, E, B), minerals potassium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and dietary fiber, and other important compounds, the flavonoids of which are anthocyanin and flavonol. You can eat it in unlimited quantities and also make great drinks from them! See the idea for a delicious smoothie HERE!
5. Peppers, broccoli and spinach– These three foods are just fantastic! Pepper is an excellent source of vitamins A, C and B6, dietary fiber, vitamins B2, B3, B5, B9, vitamin K, manganese and magnesium. Broccoli contains calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, chromium, vitamins C, A, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B9 and many flavonoids and enzymes. Spinach contains protein, iron, phosphorus, calcium and many vitamins, as well as the previous two foods. Make sure you consume at least one of these foods daily.
6. Yoghurt and kefir – Yogurt is a natural probiotic and is great for preventative action against pathogenic processes in the body. Protects the immune system and strengthens the body’s defenses! Kefir is a probiotic drink, as is yoghurt, and is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, D, E, contains folic acid, magnesium and many other minerals. It’s great for energy, digestive tract health and immunity!
7. Almonds contain Vitamin E, protein, fiber, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, vitamin B2 and copper! They are good for immunity, as an antioxidant, in preventing heart attacks as well as in reducing blood sugar! They say that a handful of almonds is enough daily, and you can use them as a supplement to a meal or beverage!
Take care of your health and take care of yourself. No one else can do this for you except yourself!